Friday, July 25, 2008

Wake Up!

“If society is to be awakened one day from its deep slumber, it will only be done by Christians who have first woken up themselves to the full splendor of their privilege and who have taken seriously the call to live wholly and entirely for God.” Maurice Roberts
Mark 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Every place I go I hear people talking about the change in things and how fast things are happening, like floods, earthquakes, rising prices, all of it is pointing to God’s Word about His return. I not only want to be watching and ready, but I want to help others to watch and be ready.

Father, I thank you for your Word. You have given us all the instructions we need to be watching for you. Help us to be ready.

No comments: