Monday, September 8, 2008

Creation!

“Before man can work he must have both tools and materials, but God began with nothing, and by His Word alone out of nothing made all things. The intellect cannot grasp it. God “spake and it was done, He commanded and it stood fast” (Ps. 33:9). Primeval matter heard His voice. “God said, Let there be… and it was so” (Gen 1).” A.W. Pink

About 2:30 this morning I was awake so I got up and went out onto my front deck. The stars were so bright, the wind was slightly blowing and the frogs were croaking big time. I stood there, just enjoying all that God has created. My soul was rejoicing so much that it was almost 5:00 before I went back to sleep.
Sometimes I get busy and don’t take the time to enjoy all that God has for us to embrace.

God gave us so much, we need to take time to enjoy it and let Him know we appreciate it.

Psalms 111:3-4
3 His work is honourable, and glorious; and His righteousness endureth for ever.
4 He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.

I am so glad the God is gracious and full of compassion toward us. No matter what we do, or how far we have walked away from God. It only takes one step to come back to Him. No matter how much money we have or don’t have, no matter how smart we are or simple, God still loves us. Whether we are tall, short, heavy, or thin, God loves us all the same. That makes my heart rejoice.

Father, I thank you for your creation. Thanks for your love and compassion. I pray your blessings on all of us. Amen

Have a super day!

No comments: