Friday, October 17, 2008

Apologies

Just a note to say I'm sorry for not being obedient in my devotionals. I got a little behind and decided to give up on them. I let the enemy tell me no one reads them anyway. However, regardless of who reads them or doesn't read them, I wasn't being obedient to the Lord who told me to do them in the first place. So with His help I will strive to once again be faithful in my devotional.
In a book by Elizabeth George "A Woman after God's own heart" which by the way is super; I am trying to become one. In order to become a man or woman after God's own heart we have to be in communion with Him. Part of that is thru prayer, reading His word and being obedient when He asks us to do something.
It's not always easy, especially to apologize, but I feel the need to do that so I can move forward into the center of God's will for my life.
Proverbs 4:23
Keep thy heart will all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
I want the fulness of God in my life 24/7, how about you?

No comments: