Thursday, February 22, 2007

God's way is Perfect

Ps 18:30-33
30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.KJV

I am so thankful that God is not only perfect, but He will help us to become perfect in Him. I don't know about you, but I have tried and proved the word of the Lord to be true. There has been many trying times in my life and the Lord has been my strength through all of them.

The more I trust Him, the more real He becomes. I know if things are not going quite right or if I feel empty in my Spirit that it is not the Lord's fault. It is mine, because I've allowed things to creep into my time I need to be spending in the Word and prayer.

I want 2007 to be the year of the unusual for me. It is exciting to see the changes the Lord is making in me as I walk closer to Him.

He has put a bounce in my step and a smile on my face. I have hope, joy and peace in my life, even in the midst of the storms. Praise His Holy Name!

No comments: