Sunday, October 7, 2007

Everlasting Love
Fist, I didn't know it had been so long since I have posted anything. I apologize for that.
I have been really busy doing the Lord's work, but that is no excuse to leave you so long.

Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn thee.

I am so thankful that the Lord loves me with an everlasting love: He will forgive me if I do something wrong, if I ask Him to. He cares about every aspect of my life. It is so awesome being submitted to someone who loves me so much.

Take care and have a great restful day!

Joy

p.s. Don't forget to tie a yellow ribbon around a tree for Brad (my grandson) in Iraq. Please pray for the Lord to protect him. Thanks

No comments: