Monday, October 22, 2007

God our Guide!

Good morning everyone,

I pray things are going well with all of you. I am still in Virginia with my my son, Daniel and his family. He is just getting ready to go into surgery on his knee.

It is quiet in the house at this moment. All 5 dogs are napping, cat is downstairs and I am doing my devotionals, then plan on reading more in my Bible. I am trying to get it read through this year.

I sure slept good last night with the master of the house home. The house didn't seem so empty.

Psalms 48:14

For this God, is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even unto death.

I am so thankful my God is mine for ever and ever. He will guide me (if I let Him) until I die. I can go to Him with any situation and He will see me through. When I pray He will give me clear directions, so I won't get lost. Praise the Lord!

Take care and have a most blessed day.

Joy

No comments: