Friday, November 2, 2007

ALIVE!

Good morning,

It is indeed a great morning, I AM ALIVE, WALKING, TALKING, SEEING AND HEARING! What a super way to start the day!

I trust you are also having a great morning!

The sun is shining, leaves are falling, birds are praising God and all is well on the farm. What more could a person ask for?

Proverbs 17:22

A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

I come to you this morning with a happy heart to give you good medicine and a cheerful mind to promote your healing. How is your spirit today? Is it broken and drying up your bones; or is it happy and bringing life to your soul, mind, spirit and heart?
Are you rejoicing your way thru the day or complaining about everything? What is filling your mind? Good thoughts and praise, or bad thoughts and grumbling?

I don't know about you, but I want the best God has to offer and I believe that begins with a right attitude and a happy heart.

May you have a most blessed day!

No comments: