Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Receiving the kingdom!

Greetings,

It is going to be a warm day here today. It would be nice to have it cloud up and rain for a day or two. Guess I should be happy with the sunshine as it will rain soon enough.

I have heard several ministers talk about the "Kingdom", when you live in a kingdom (if I understand right) everyone has citizenship in the kingdom, they all have the same health insurance, and they all have equal pay. No one is treated different than the other.

Luke 12:32
Do not be seized with alarm and struck with fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom!

The Father wants to give us the same citizenship as Jesus! We are joint heirs to everything the Father has. When we begin to understand "kingdom principles" then we can tap into all the resources of heaven. I don't know about you, but I am ready to tap into the "kingdom resources". Especially the ones that will help me grow and understand the Word better.

I am excited what the Lord is doing in our family and friends. It seems like there is a new awareness of the things of the Lord. I encourage you to read the Word and have daily visits with the Father.

Take care and may God bless you above and beyond what you have ever dreamed of.
Joy

p.s. may He wrap you tonight in a warm, cozy, snugly blanket of love.

No comments: