Friday, August 17, 2007

Not a Quitter!

Good morning,
So many things have been happening, I thought about just quitting my blog. But it seems that is what I always do is start something and then if I get behind I just give up in discouragement. I decided not this time. I will pick up from here and go on with the daily devotionals.

The Lord is my helper! With Him I can determine to continue that which He birthed in my heart.

God is so awesome! He is my friend! He is my provider! He is my healer! He is my love! He is my shield to fight the enemy! He is my bright morning star! He is my warmth! He is my Savior! He is my everything; without Him I don't know what I would do. HE IS!!!!

No matter what you are going through, remember this Jesus loves you! He does know what you are going through. He will strengthen you, if you let Him. Sometimes I don't understand why I've had to go through some of the things I did, however, looking back after I made it through I can see how the Lord used that situation to not only build my trust in Him, but to use it to help someone else.

Psalms 115:11

11 You who [reverently] fear the Lord, trust in and lean on the Lord! He is their Help and their Shield.

I was trying to find the verse about using what we have gone through to help others, only I can't remember where it is found, so when I find it I will share it with you.

I just want to encourage you this morning, that no matter what you are going through, God is still there, He still cares, and He will answer your prayer. It may not be the way you want; however, He will answer.

Have a great day in the Lord!
Joy

No comments: