Friday, February 15, 2008

Triumph

I have been struggling since just after 7:00 am to get my computer to cooperate with me so I could do the devotional. I think I was being tested to see if I could keep a good attitude and not let petty things begin to ruin my day.

"Triumph is just "umph" added to try."

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Have you ever felt "stabbed in the back" while doing good? Withdrawal is often our first temptation, but with a creative and loving God, Who continually inspires us, we just can't quit!

Father, may each of us keep on doing that which you have called us to do. When we get tired, strengthen us I pray. May each of us walk in the liberty of your love. Give each person an extra measure of energy I pray. Thank you, Father.

God bless!
Joy

No comments: