Sunday, March 9, 2008

God Listens!

Good morning,

It is a wonderful morning here on the farm. There is a beautiful sunrise.

"God, you know I have lots to say - Thank you for listening to me today."

Have you ever tried to talk to someone, only to realize they really aren't listening to you at all? Sometimes they appear to be listening, and other times you know they are miles away. God is not like that.

Psalms 116:1-2
1 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
2 Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.


God always listens to us. He loves us and cares about us. No matter what we do, God is only a whisper away and will hear us, even when we haven't talked to Him in a while.

Father, Thank you for always hearing us and listening to us. Thank you for paying attention to every detail of our life. Bless each of us today with extra strength, joy, and love for each other I pray. Thank you, Father.

Have a great day!

No comments: