Monday, July 23, 2007

The Power of Praise!

Good morning,
I pray you have a wonderful and blessed day!

I was thinking about the power of God while reading Mike's (Toni's my cousin, Mike is her brother) report on his grandson who was injured in a car accident last Tuesday. It is a miracle that He is alive. Even the doctors at Mayo clinic are talking about the miracles that have been happening; you see the Lord's hand in this situation so strong, people can't help but know it's the POWER of God working.

Psalms 20:13
Be exalted, Lord, in Your strength; we will sing and praise Your power.

When we give praise to the Father, we increase His strength and power. It enables God to work greater miracles for those we love. Why? Because when we praise Him, we bless the Father's heart and in so doing build up our faith to release the power for miracles.

Praise the Lord!
Have a great day! I am off to supervise a group of teens at our church youth camp. So say a prayer for me this week for strength, and that I would be a blessing to the teens I come into contact with.
Love in Christ,
Joy

No comments: