Friday, August 22, 2008

Christian faith

“There never was found in any age of the world, either philosopher or sect, or law or discipline which did so highly exalt the public good as the Christian faith.” Francis Bacon

I am proud of my country, and I am proud that those before us established this country to believe in God and to walk by faith. It would seem that some of the potential leaders want to change that. To me that would be one of the greatest tragedies in history.

III John 1:4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

II John 1:2
2 For the truth’s sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

3Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

I am so thankful God gave us His word, and no matter what happens we can walk in faith knowing that God has everything under control. We can have grace, mercy and peace when we are walking hand in hand with the Father.

Thank you, Father for your love, mercy, grace, and peace that we can have regardless of the stress and stuff going on in this country and the world. Praise your Holy Name.

No comments: