Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A coincidence is a small miracle

“A coincidence is a small miracle where God prefers to remain anonymous.”

Corrine and I were talking about this very thing the other day. Neither of us believes in luck or that something just happens. All things are sifted out and come to us thru the will of God.

A couple of years ago when I got my dog Princess from the Humane society I had to take her to the vet within three days to have her checked out. I told Dr. McGuire that it just happened she was the dog for me. He replied “she didn’t just happen to be the dog for you, it was meant to be.” He told me he didn’t believe in things just happening or luck that there was a higher power at work.

When I think about the above statement it makes my heart sing, knowing that God is sending small miracles to me at all times. He is sending them to you as well.

Psalms 106:2 (AMP)
Who can put into words and tell the mighty deeds of the Lord? Or can show forth all the praise [that is due Him]?

Thanks, God for all the small miracles you send our way daily. Help us to appreciate them, and to give you praise.

No comments: