Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Worry eats you when you’re alive!

Good morning,

It is a terrific morning here on the farm.

I read this in a book “The Jewish have a saying” “”Worms eat you when you’re dead. Worry eats you when you’re alive.’ Worry erodes the machinery of our lives. Faith and trust are the grease that keeps it running smoothly.”

My pastor preached last night, he made a comment that has set me to thinking; his comment was everything is already in us. God knew us from before the beginning of the world. He put within us love, faith, trust, and all the things necessary to live a life filled with not only Him, but everything we would ever need.”
All we have to do is reach out to God to have Him help us reach inside ourselves and accept what is already there.

Gal 3:11b
The just shall live by faith.

2 Cor 5:7
(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)


I don’t know about you, but I want to not only walk closer with the Lord; but I want to tap into what God has already put into my inner most being and begin to walk in a newer, more fulfilled life. God has given us all the tools necessary to do that. We just have to begin to work with them.

Father, I thank you for giving us the tools and wisdom necessary to not only know and love you; but to be able to accept what you have already given us. Help us to begin to live with a newer understanding of who you are and what you have already blessed us with. All the blessings you talk about in your Word are already ours. I accept them today by your grace and love.

Have a God Blessed Day!

No comments: