Wednesday, August 13, 2008

His divine power!

Yesterday I got a couple of replies regarding the devotional I would like to share with you.

This one was from Aunt Delores. “Just this morning I read in 2 Peter1:3&4 NIV along the same thought. The line," His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness", witnessed to my spirit. How I praise Him for His Word!!”
Corrine said “Your devotional was very good today only last week I was talking to Don about the same thing. If we believe, and I think there’s a big meaning in the word believe. I need to do some studying on that word.We have everything we need if we can learn to activate it.” 2 Peter 1:3-4 in the Amplified Bible
3 For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).
4 By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.
Isn't it awesome how our spirits bear witness with each other?
Father, I again thank you for your Word. It’s awesome!! We thank you that our spirits can bear witness with each other and you on the meaning of your Word. It is wonderful to be able to share with others and know that we learn from each other more of how to walk with you. Praise Your Holy Name.
Have a super day!

No comments: