Friday, October 24, 2008

The Keyhole!

“A Christian is a keyhole through which other folk see God.” Robert E. Gibson

Sometimes we don’t know the number of people watching us to se if we practice what we say about our love for God. If you are saying you love God and your actions don’t show it, pretty soon people will question your relationship with Him. Once that happens I believe they loose faith in whatever you try to tell them.

Psalms 119:15-16
15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
I am finding there are a lot of scriptures in the Bible that start with I will. Some of them are God’s promises to us, but most are our commitment to Him. What we will do when we love Him and want to walk in obedience to Him.

Thanks Father for your Word. Thank you that we can walk a victorious Christian life. Help us to be the example to those watching us. Praise Your Holy Name.

No comments: