Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Crown at what Expense!

God is so gracious to us. He loves us and wants only the best for us. I know that without the shadow of a doubt. I feel in my heart that there are those of you who need to hear the message of God’s love and acceptance of you until you get it so deeply planted into your heart that the enemy can’t beat you up anymore.
“Christ uncrowned himself to crown us, and put off his robes to put on our rags, and came down from heaven to keep us out of hell. He fasted forty days that he might feast us to all eternity; he came from heave to earth that he might send us from earth to heaven.” W. Dyer
Psalm 118:19-21
19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
20 This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
I am so glad that God made a way for any and all to come to Him; and to know His Son and His love.
Thanks God for the sacrifice you made in sending your Son to the cross that through Him we might live.

No comments: