Saturday, November 10, 2007

Give God Thanks In All Things!

Greetings,

It is a wet morning here on the farm. I was watching the news last night and the weatherman said not much rain, calm warm night. It is a good thing I didn't put my trust in him. It rained hard and the wind blew, it just stormed most of the night. I was thankful I didn't have to be out in it.

I Thessalonians 5:18

Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]. (AMP)

This verse keeps coming to my mind, that I am to give thanks in every thing, it doesn't mean I have to be thankful for being sick, or broke or whatever, it means I need to have a good attitude and to give God praise regardless of what I am going through. He is worthy to be praised. I believe that when I am thankful and give God thanks regardless of my circumstances that God hears my grateful heart and takes me through those situations quickly.

I try from the time I get up to going to bed to work on my attitude and to give God thanks all the time. Sometimes I slip up and maybe grumble for a moment, but not for long. There is just too much bubbling joy in me to be down.

I thank God for each of you and pray you have a great day in the Lord.

No comments: