Sunday, November 11, 2007

Satisified with God's Love!

Good morning,

It is a brilliant, sunny morning here on the farm. The outside matches the inside of my heart.

I received the following note from a lady who reads my devotional blog. I wanted to share it with you, especially the verse.

Hi Joy, You bring me such joy! You are a wonderful vessel that shines forth for all to see, the love of God! Here's a verse that I love... "Satisfy me each morning with your unfailing love so that I may sing with joy and be glad all my days." Psalm 90:14. "Each morning God's love is new and He can fill us with His unfailing love. So much so that we will feel like singing and be glad for all our days in this world. How awesome is that"?

Yesterday I went to a baby shower for my great-granddaughter. I don't know about you, but there was a different feeling inside of me when each of my grandchildren were born; but with expecting a first great-grandchild it makes me examine my life to see if I am singing with joy. I ask myself what kind of heritage can I pass on to my children, grandchildren and now great grandchild that will enable them to walk with love and joy in their hearts. To view life through the eyes of Jesus. To experience joy and gladness regardless of what they might walk through in this life. I am asking God to show me how to live so I can pass that knowledge down to my family.

God is so awesome! He loves us so much! I can't begin to tell of all the wonderful things he does for me. There is truly joy and gladness in my heart and my soul sings of His love.

Have a great day!

Joy

No comments: