Friday, November 16, 2007

Good morning,

It is a soggy, cool morning here on the farm. I think we are in for several days of liquid sunshine (rain). I guess fall has really arrived and winter is following close behind.

It is a day to be inside sitting in front of a cozy fire, reading a good book, and munching on Grandpa Stevens' homegrown popcorn, sipping a cup of hot chocolate.

Jeremiah 31:25
For I will [fully] satisfy the weary soul, and I will replenish every languishing and sorrowful person.

I am so thankful that God refreshes the weary and restores those that are faint or filled with sorrow. He is a true friend. He loves us above everything.

III John 1:2

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.

When I think of all the things God did, and yet He says above all that He wants me to prosper in all things, to be in complete health, (here is the key) even as my soul keeps well and prospers.

May you have a most blessed day!

Joy

No comments: