Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blessing The Lord!

Good morning,

It is a wet, cloudy, and a cool 40* here on the farm this morning. I will be glad anyway.

“Eternity will be too short fully to recount His praise. Let us not shorten our joy by neglecting to begin on earth.” Henry Law

Sometimes it is harder for me to praise the Lord than others, do you ever feel that way?
When I am full of energy, things are going great, bills are paid, the list goes on; and then it is easy to praise the Lord. When I don’t feel good, short on funds, things like that, and then it is harder to praise Him. I find though that when I really praise the Lord from my heart when I don’t feel like it is when I get the greater blessing.

Psalm 34:1-2 (KJV)
1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
I sometimes have to work at blessing the Lord at all times, and praising Him continually; although the more I do it then it becomes a good habit. I really enjoy praising the Lord. I don’t do it because I have too! I do it because I love the Lord and want too! How about you? Why do you praise the Lord?
I give you praise, honor and glory this morning Father. Thank you for your love, provisions, mercy, and kindness. Bless my family and friends. Thanks.
Be blessed!
Joy

No comments: