Friday, June 13, 2008

Blessings!

Greetings,

It is a beautiful morning here on the farm. It brings me joy to watch God’s little critters chasing each other and having fun. I love to wake up to the birds praising the Lord. Makes my own heart sing!

“When we bless God for mercies, we usually prolong them. When we bless God for miseries, we usually end them. Praise is the honey of life which a devout heart extracts from every bloom of providence and grace.” C.H. Spurgeon

Psalms 107:1-2
1 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;


It is wonderful to know the effect our praise has on getting rid of the trials in our life. The more we give God praise, the quicker they end. God is so awesome. He is a RIGHT ON TIME GOD! It may not look that way to us, but when we really look at things, we see God’s hand in it; and he’s always on time. Praise the Lord!

Father, we thank you that you know the whole plan for our lives. Thanks for not showing it to us all at once. It would overwhelm us. I am so glad I only have to live one day at a time. I’m glad that you help me live in you one day at a time as well. Praise your Name.
Have a SON-shine filled day!

No comments: