Friday, June 20, 2008

Gratitude!

I can’t believe that in just a few hours I will be flying thru the air on my way to Virginia. It always amazes me how far technology has developed in just my lifetime. I am glad I don’t have to travel all that way by horseback or covered wagon. Although a little part of me thinks that would have been an adventure.

I am thankful for all the things we have to make things easier for us.

Gratitude is an offering precious in the sight of God, and it is one that the poorest of us can make and be not poorer but richer for having made it.” A.W. Tozer

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Sometimes it is extremely hard to give thanks when you don’t feel good, your out of a job, your children are sick, your marriage is falling apart. Etc. but when you begin even through your tears to offer praise to the Father, something inside of you changes. Your circumstances didn’t change right away, but the way you look at them did.

Father, we thank you for this day. Thank you that no matter what we are going through, that it is nothing that YOU and we can’t handle together. Praise you Holy Name.

Be Blessed!

No comments: