Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Attitude!

Good morning,
It is overcast, but a beautiful morning nonetheless here on the farm.
“Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it.” Charles R. Swindoll
Psalms 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 104:34
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
When we begin to understand the impact of our words and to realize that out of our innermost being flow either blessing or cursing when we speak; I wonder how many of us would become more aware of the words we speak, especially to others.
When are words that come out of our mouth is acceptable to the Lord, then they will be pleasant to all those around us. I will be glad in the Lord and strive to speak blessings to all I come into contact.
Father, we thank you for your Word. Help us to read it with understanding. Let our words be uplifting and strength to all. Help us to rejoice always, no matter what we are going thru.
Thanks Father.
Have a super day!
Joy

No comments: