Saturday, May 24, 2008

His Words are sweeter than honey!

Good morning,

Did you know it is daylight by 5:30 AM? I am up getting ready to go to Baker City with Lori. We are expecting to have a lot of fun as well as my ministering in our church there Sunday.

God is so awesome. He is worthy of all our praise.

“The longer you read the Bible, the more you will like it; it will grow sweeter and sweeter; and the more you get into the spirit of it, the more you will get into the spirit of Christ.” William Romaine

Ps 119:103

103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! KJV

Jer 15:16

16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.
KJV

One super great thing about eating the Word of God is you will never put on even so much as a physical ounce of weight. However, you will get spiritually FAT!

Father, help us to desire your Word and Spiritual food more than we desire physical food. Thank you for your love and your Word. Praise your Holy Name.

No comments: