Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finding the Good in rough times!

I was asking the Lord what good could come from feeling so rotten; or what I could learn from it. This is what I have so far:
First I pray that when someone calls me or emails me for prayer that I will pray like I hope people have been praying for me; with FAITH believing that God will heal me, and second not giving up until I am healed. My prayers will change to not just be a minute one sometimes, or pray once and then forget that person, but get hold of the throne of God until they are healed, have their financial miracle or a mate or whatever their request was.
Second for those of you who don’t know what a wonderful friend Jesus can be in the midnight hours when you are unable to sleep that you find Him. He is a wonderful sounding board. I love the way He wraps a warm blanket of love around me, stills the horrible cough and allows me to rest in Him.
Third and perhaps the most important is my heart goes out to all the people who are suffering in one form or another. To all those who endure horrible pain all the time. I don’t know how they stand it. I trust God gave me a new compassion and empathy for all those in need of physical healing, emotional healing, financial healing and anything else they need.

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
It doesn’t matter the need, my God is able to supply it according to His riches in glory by Jesus. What a wonderful promise to hold on to. God can and will meet our every need when we go to Him, or others go to Him for us FAITH believing that He will do what we have requested of Him.

Thank you, Father for reminding me of your promise and for all those who have been upholding me in prayer. Help us to uphold each other in prayer, love and caring. Praise your Holy Name.

No comments: