Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus!

I woke up this morning singing “Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus”

This so sweet to trust in Jesus
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise’
Just to know “Thus saith the Lord.”
Jesus, Jesus how I trust Him!
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er!

Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Him more.

Topic for Today: Grace

Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace. Jerry Bridges


I am so thankful for God’s Word. In it are answers for all of life’s struggles, verses to help overcome anger, fear, despair, disappointments, and the list goes on. There are also verses to show you how to pray, praise Him, and to walk a life pleasing to God. The KEY is you have to open the Word and read it to know what is in it.

Father, give all of us a greater desire to know you and to read your Word I pray. Thank you, Father for your Word. It is life to my soul.

No comments: