Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beating great odds!

“Beating great odds is God’s specialty. It’s one way He proves that He can do the impossible. Don’t accept defeat if what you’re standing for is consistent with God’s Word and His ways. Persevere, believing God. Ask Him to fight for you and show Himself mighty!” P165-Daniel by Beth Moore

God is so awesome. I just can’t get enough of Him. He is everything and all things to me. He gives me the courage to go on when I don’t have the strength. He sends others along to give encouragement. How special to know and feel the tangible love of God.

Psalms 33:18

Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy.

Sometimes thoughts and feelings get so full within me that I feel like I am about to explode. To put those thoughts and feelings into written word is a little harder. But to know God’s love, to feel His eyes of mercy upon us, to experience His peace in the midst of the storms of our lives, to walk in the fullness of His joy, is to be fully alive!

Thanks God for filling us with your peace, joy, and love. Help us to extend yourself to all those around us. Love you!

No comments: