Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Tears!

Good morning,

It is a somewhat sunny morning here on the timber farm. Life is so good. God is great. All is well with my world.

“The poor broken-hearted sinner, going into his bedroom, bends his knee, but can only utter his mournful cry in the language of sighs and tears. Look! that groan has made all the harps of heaven thrill with music; that tear has been caught by God, and put into a vase made especially for tears, to be perpetually preserved.” C. H. Spurgeon

I think the above statement could be made for those who already know God, but are too brokenhearted to know how to pray so they just utter a groan or tears and God interprets it for us. God bottles our tears I have a song “Tears are a language God understands.”

Psalms 56:8
Thou tellest my wanderings; put thou my tears into the bottle; are they not in thy book?


God cares about us so much, He even stores our tears. It can’t get any better than that.

Thanks God for your mercy, grace, compassion, and your unlimited love toward us. Knowing you and loving you is an awesome privilege. I praise your wonderful name.

Have a great day!

No comments: