Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God is Good!

God is so good. You will hear that a lot from me as I firmly believe that God is good.

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

I took a brief respite and went with Sis to take the dogs for a walk. It was very refreshing. Everything smells so clean.

“The measure of a Christian is not in the height of his grasp but in the depth of his love.” Clarence Jordan

Mark 12:20
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength; this is the first commandment.


In reading the above verse I decided I needed to love the Lord with everything that is within me. In order to love myself or those around me I need the love of God first. When I love Him with my mind, heart, soul, and strength, then He will give me the love I need for those around me.

For me loving God is a way of life. I don’t know any other way. I am thankful that God gave me the desire as a child to love Him and walk with Him. The great thing is no matter how old we are or the things we’ve done, God still loves us.

Thanks Father for loving us. How awesome to bask in your love.

No comments: