Friday, November 7, 2008

Living Faith!

Gray skies are not always gray; blue skies are not always blue; but one thing is true, Jesus loves you!

“If my car was inoperative and I went to the mechanic for help, I would have to hand over the keys. That is my action of trust in the mechanic. It is fides vive – living faith. Without doing that, all my talk about the competency of the mechanic results in nothing. And so, without our giving the keys of life over to Christ, we have never really trusted. This is Bible belief simply stated.” Jim Elliff

I know I do a lot of devotionals on faith, however a deep, unmovable faith in God with the absolute assurance that He is in control is what will keep us up and going in victory in the days ahead.

Romans 1:16-17
16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith.


In God and thru God, we have the power to believe for the salvation of our families, friends, and whom ever God puts in our sphere.

God loves us and wants only the best for us. That makes my heart sing.

Thanks God for your love and protection. You take such good care of us; even in the midst of troubled times and sickness you are still there taking care of us. It can’t get any better than that. You are a mighty God!

No comments: