Sunday, July 22, 2007

Praise to the Name of the Lord Most High.

Greetings,

I have been thinking a lot lately about PRAISE. Doesn't it make you feel extra special when someone gives you a compliment or thank you for a good job? Doesn't it just make your day a little brighter? How do you think we make the FATHER feel when we take time during the day to give Him thanks. Sometimes I just praise Him regardless if I think He has done anything for me; because if I woke up then He had done something for me, He gave me air to breathe. Even when a person doesn't think God is doing anything for them, they are wrong. God is doing something for us at all times.

Psalms 7:17 says
I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His rightness and justice, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.

That is my desire today and every day to give the Lord thanks and to sing His praises all the time. I will praise the Lord most High.
Not because of anything special He has done; but because of WHO HE IS!
Praise the Lord!
Have a great day!
Joy

No comments: