Sunday, July 15, 2007

Unyielding Strength!

Greetings,
It is with pleasure that I greet you this morning. My heart is filled with praise to my Father.

Psalms 29:11
The Lord will give [unyielding and impenetrable] strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.

I am so thankful that my Lord knows what I have need of, He gives me strength when I am weary; hope when I am discouraged; joy going through a trial; and peace all the time. My Lord is an awesome Lord and deserves my praise all the time, not just when things are going well, but through the bad times as well.

God is not a Father to be used only when I want something, but He is my Father all the time. Some people feel the only time they need to call on God is when then are in a jam, however the Word says to ABIDE in Him. When I abide in Him then I can expect Him to answer my prayers.
God Bless You this Lord's Day!
Joy

No comments: