Monday, July 9, 2007

Thirsting for God!

Greetings from beautiful, warm, sunny Dallas,

I'm on my way to Washington with Sis. I am speaking at an Aglow meeting tomorrow in Sequim so please keep me in your prayers. Then it's off to Camp Meeting for the rest of the week. I will be sending out the devotionals every morning, I expect some really super preaching, so will be passing thoughts on to you from the meetings.
Today I want to leave you with the scripture from
Psalms 42:1-2
1 AS THE hart pants and longs for the water brooks, so I pant and long for You, O God.
2 My inner self thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and behold the face of God?
That is my desire to long for God, to drink up His Word, to daily have prayer time and communion with the Father, then I shall behold the face of God.
God Bless You Abundantly,
Joy

No comments: