Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Early Will I Seek Thee!

I am finding if I don't take time first thing in the morning to do my devotionals, I get busy and forget to do them.
I find that true with seeking the Lord, if I don't seek him early, it seems like I get busy and by the time I get ready to seek him it's bedtime and I'm tired.
How much better to seek him when I am fresh and ready to start the day.
His word says in Psalms 63:1
1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
Psalms 5:33 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
When I pray to my Father early in the morning and bring my requests to him, then I can go about my day with expectation that my prayers will be answered.
Praise the Lord.

No comments: