Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Make His Praise Glorious!

Good morning,
Yesterday I had the privilege of going to the beach with two of my brothers and a sister. As far as I can remember this was the first time the four of us had ever done anything with it being just the 4 of us. I felt very special to go with them.
The Lord blessed us with a perfect day, sunshine, laughter, fun, good food, lots of reminiscing. What more could anyone ask for?

Psalms 66:2
Sing forth the honor and glory of His name; make His praise glorious!
Psalms 69:30
I will praise the name of God with a song and will magnify Him with thanksgiving,

I just kept walking around yesterday, offering praise to the Lord. It was a very special day sent from the Father to add to our already wonderful memories.
When I looked out across the ocean, listened to the birds giving praise, saw all the beautiful scenery, my heart was overflowing with praise to the Creator who made all things for our enjoyment.
May you have a wonderful, praise filled day in the Lord.
Joy

No comments: