Saturday, June 2, 2007

God's Words Give Light!

Psalms 119:135
129 Your testimonies are wonderful [far exceeding anything conceived by man]; therefore my [penitent] self keeps them [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].
130The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple.
131 I opened my mouth and panted [with eager desire], for I longed for Your commandments.
132 Look upon me, be merciful unto me, and show me favor, as is Your way to those who love Your name.
133 Establish my steps and direct them by [means of] Your word; let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
134 Deliver me from the oppression of man; so will I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].
135 Make Your face shine [with pleasure] upon Your servant, and teach me Your statutes.
This is my prayer this morning to know God's testimonies, to keep His commandments. To pray for understanding. That He order my steps to be in His word. He delivers me from the oppression of man. He makes His face to shine on me. I will praise the Lord. Praise to Him will be the order of my day.
Bless you O Lord.
May God lead y0u and guide you today and every day.

No comments: