Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Will Confess and Praise the Lord!

Greeting on this the Lord's Day and Dad's Day,
Psalms 138:1-3
1 I WILL confess and praise You [O God] with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praises to You.
2 I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name!
3 In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self.
I will give praise and honor to my Heavenly Father this wonderful Father's Day. He is worthy of all praise, honor and glory.
I praise him for his loving me, his faithfulness to me in good times and bad. I am glad God doesn't measure his faithfulness to me by my faithfulness to him. When I call to him, he answers me, he gives me strength.
He sends others to bless me and to physically uplift me. God is indeed a loving Father.
May God keep his hand on each of you and have a most blessed day.
Joy

No comments: