Sunday, September 9, 2007

God's Blessings

Greetings in the name of our Lord,

It is a beautiful Sunday morning here in Dallas. I will be leaving here shortly for church. We had two wonderful services yesterday in Cornelius.
Not only were the services great, but the food and fellowship in between was most excellent.

It is wonderful when fellow family members of the body of Christ get together for service and fellowship.

Psalms 115:1
NOT TO us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name give glory, for Your mercy and loving-kindness and for the sake of Your truth and faithfulness!

I give God all praise and glory. His mercy and loving-kindness is beyond my comprehension. I try to figure out how great God really is and I can't even touch the very edge of the surface of His love and mercy. He is a forgiving and loving Father who holds no grudges or anger toward us; when you think about just that you should shout for joy.

Take care and have a blessed day!
Joy

No comments: