Saturday, September 8, 2007

Serving God in our youth!

Good morning,

Let's see how would I describe this day to you? I would say it is the day the Lord hath made. It is a beautiful, sunny day both in my heart and outside.

I made it safely to Drain and back. I am leaving in a little while to go to a youth rally in Cornelius. We have a 2:00 service, break for potluck and then have a 5:00 service. It is a wonderful day for traveling and I feel in my heart we will have remarkable services.

I am so glad the Lord has given me the opportunity to do some traveling and to meet new people in the family of God.

Today the scripture I want to share with you is found in
Ecclesiastes 12:1
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
I am so thankful I began serving the Lord in my youth; actually I began serving Him in my junior years. But it seems the older I get, the more I understand Him better; the more real He becomes.

Take care and have a super day!
Joy

No comments: