Sunday, September 2, 2007

Truth and Righteousness

Psalms 85:11
Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.

Isaiah 45:8
Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.


What wonderful scriptures; truth shall spring out of the earth, I believe that means the Christians will speak truth and the unsaved will begin to take notice. Righteousness (God) will look down from heaven.
It is totally awesome to be serving the Lord in this time. I am excited to see what God is going to do! I want to be a part of it. I believe God is getting ready to do some amazing things, as I believe He is getting ready to say "Son, go get your bride". Get ready!

No comments: