Thursday, September 13, 2007

No Regrets!

Good morning,

It is a cool morning here today. I had to use the furnace for a few minutes to take the chill off. It is wonderful. I love fall, when the leaves are turning orange and reds, the mornings are crisp, there's such a change in the air.

Last night in church my grandson who is our drummer, played the bass toward the end of the service. If my dress had buttons on it, I know they would have popped. He is 12. It is wonderful to see our youth being used by the Lord. They are our church of today, not the church of tomorrow.

I say I have no regrets, however I do wish I could have known my other grandchildren better. With them living most of their life on the East coast or other areas of the state, it was harder to see them. I was not very good at writing to them for which I apologize. They are in my heart and prayers, but at times would have been nice to hold them in my arms, and watch them grow into young men and women.

So how do I find a scripture to tie into the above, maybe I don't.

I will just use Psalms 107:1
O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

As long as I give thanks unto the Lord, and continually think on all the good times I had with my grandchildren, then the enemy can't use that to try to pull me down and get my thoughts off God. Praise the Lord!

Have a great day!
Joy

No comments: