Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Right on Time God!

Good morning,

It is a beautiful day here, the sun is shinning, it is a cool 48, forecast is for rain showers, we will see.

Sometimes I don't know what to write, so I write what is in my heart at that moment. It is interesting the number of emails I get letting me know that what I wrote was very much needed by one or more persons. Thank you for sharing with me. Thank you also for keeping me in your prayers, I really appreciate that.

God is so good. He never fails, He is always right on time.

Psalms 50:23
He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God.

Most people when they begin to cook use a recipes book to know how to make the cake or whatever they want to make. Contractor's use blueprints to know how to build the house or buildings; mechanics use a auto manual to know how to work on a car, I think you get the picture; God gave us His Word so we would know how to live a victorious Christian life and live in health, strength and prosperity. I don't know about you, but I need to spend more time in the Book of all Books. It is my instruction manual on how to live life!

May God Bless You Today!
Joy

No comments: