Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rest and Strength

Dear all,
I am sorry for being late this morning; I went to help Sis (Alice) get some rocks from a rental that the tenant had moved out of. She had thought there would be about 25 buckets of nice rocks that we could use in the hobby shop or Ashley could use in his pottery. Well let me tell you there was more than 25 buckets of rocks. We (there were 7 of us) picked up rocks for about 2 1/2 hours. There are more to get, we just ran out of containers to put them in.

I thank the Lord for the strength to be able to help. I know it is from him that I have the physical ability to do the stuff I need to do from day to day.

Isaiah 30:15

For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.

I am so thankful that the Lord gives me rest. As I wait on the Lord, he gives me confidence to know him and to walk in his ways. He gives me strength. Not just physical strength but spiritually and emotionally as well.

Praise the Lord!

Have a great day!
Joy

No comments: