Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Reverent Fear!

Proverbs 19:23 (Amplified Bible)

The reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord leads to life, and he who has it rests satisfied; he cannot be visited with [actual] evil.

I am thankful that God showed me, there is a healthy fear.
That fear is the reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord. It leads to life and rest. When a person fears the Lord, He protects them from evil.
Praise His Holy Name.

It is wonderful to know the Lord and to have Him give me understanding of the Bible as I read it. Sometimes I can read the same verse over again at another time and get a whole new meaning to the verse. When I ask the Holy Spirit to make the Word come alive then I get something from it that helps me in my daily walk with the Lord.

I am so blessed! You can be blessed!

Have a great day!
Joy

No comments: