Monday, September 17, 2007

He is my everything!

Good morning,

It is a rainy, fall day here this morning. When I got out of church last night it was raining. I know I am not a native duck (born in Oregon), but I enjoy the rain for the most part. So I just stood out in it for a moment and just felt the freshness on my face; and smelt the newness of it in the air.

I give God all praise, honor and glory this morning. He is my strength, my redeemer, my song in the midnight hours, my hope for the future, my source of all comfort, I could go on and on, with all the things my Lord is to me. As my mom used to say "He is my everything". I just need to grasp that and understand it with my whole heart and mind.

Psalms 143:10
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.


Have a super day!
Joy

No comments: