Saturday, April 21, 2007

Attempt Great Things for God!

Expect great things from God.
Attempt great things for God.
John 14:12 (Amplified Bible)
I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father.
As I spend more time in the Word and in prayer, not only do I expect more things from God, but I feel I can attempt to do greater things for Him. The time spent at the minister's convention was wonderful and I learned a lot. However, if I don't continue to study and search the scriptures then what I learned will become as nothing.
The more I search the scriptures I have a better understanding of who God is and what he expects from me. The more I get into His presence the hungrier I become.
May your time be spent in seeking the one who died and rose again for you.
Have a blessed day in the Lord.
Joy

No comments: