Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I am the Lord!

Isaiah 45:5-6 (Amplified Bible)

5 I am the Lord, and there is no one else; there is no God besides Me. I will gird and arm you, though you have not known Me,
6 That men may know from the east and the rising of the sun and from the west and the setting of the sun that there is no God besides Me. I am the Lord, and no one else [is He].
Isaiah 45:22 (Amplified Bible)

22 Look to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
Isaiah 46:9 (Amplified Bible)

9 [Earnestly] remember the former things, [which I did] of old; for I am God, and there is no one else; I am God, and there is none like Me,
There is nothing in this life that can fill the void in your life except God. He created us to glorify Him. When we begin to understand the relationship the Lord wants with us and begin to walk in that fellowship with Him, then we will begin to share with others the love of God in a way we never could before.
God is love. He stands with arms wide open waiting for us to acknowledge that He is Lord and there is none other.
I don't know what it would be like to walk without the Lord! I don't want to try to walk without Him. He is my reason for living!
May you have a great and blessed day in the Lord.
Joy

No comments: