Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Walk in His Ways

Jeremiah 7:23-24 (Amplified Bible)

23 But this thing I did command them: Listen to and obey My voice, and I will be your God and you will be My people; and walk in the whole way that I command you, that it may be well with you.

I have been listening more and more to the voice of the Lord and to obey Him. I realize as I listen to Him and walk in His way that I can go to Him with any request and He will answer me. I also know that as I walk with Him, He not only leads me and guides me, He blesses me along the way.
I am a widow and I feel like the widow in the Bible who when she was obedient to the prophet of God, her cruse of oil never ran out. My cruse of oil is still full. Praise the Lord.
Begin to walk in the way He has commanded you and see the blessings overtake you.
Joy

No comments: